Sunday 4 October 2009

Cute things for around the house

As per usual I am bored on the internet. Therefore I decided to do some shop browsing and post things I think some of you lovely people may like. (I reckon Samia & Lily will appreciate them the most though).



I found this cushion and couldn't help but want to post it! 'Tis so damn pretty. It is hand made out of 100% cotton, with an applique linen square and an applique felt cupcake. They also have a variety of other colour schemes for those who are not fond of pink! notonthehighstreet.com


Do I really need to say anything about this tea cup?!?!?! Also comes in pink =] notonthehighstreet.com

A sign for all women in my opinion! Mmm I could do with some chocolate... notonthehighstreet.com



I think this cup is fabulous! Perfect for anyone with a love of fine tea and legs. Not sure of how easy it is to use but oh well! You can also buy matching teapots, sugar bowls and milk jugs. hiddenartshop.com



I just love knitted food. I think it's adorable. Unfortunately my knitting skills aren't good enough to make my own. strawberryfool.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment