Wednesday 2 September 2009

Top 10 "Strangest" Wedding Cakes

Once upon a time in the world of wedding cakes, there lived a 3 tiered fruit cake of plain white icing...

That is all but a story now as the acceptance of imagination and diversity increases more everyday! People are feeling more comfortable with going a bit wild and wacky with their wedding choices.

Here are my top 10 favorite:

10)


Yes, that is an eyeball! Why not let your wedding cake watch you as you eat it. Personally I find this cake disconcerting.


9)
Why have a regular cake when you can celebrate your love with a Nintendo Wii controler each?!


8)

I love this cake! Not only does it look like some form of three tiered stripey top hat but the bride seems to be pushing her groom off the top!

7)


Cupcakes are becoming increasingly more popular at weddings...

6)

... So are Mario themed cakes!


5)

Dr. Who themed wedding anyone?! Personally I've not watched Dr. Who but I can imagine it would be quite an amusing wedding to attend if the couple were dressed like these cake toppers!

4)
Yet another Mario cake! I'm amazed at how this one keeps together though! Kudos to whoever baked this masterpiece!

3) Definately for the cheeky amongst us! This does make me laugh!

2)

I suggest that any man who finds his fiance eyeing up this cake should watch his back once he's said 'I do'...

1)How could this cake not be number 1?! I don't think I even need to explain why. Just look at it!!! Explosions... plane crashes... gun fights.... =P



Let them eat cake,

B Von Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment